Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton will travel to San Francisco, California September 14-16.
Secretary Clinton and Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta will meet with Australian Foreign Minister Kevin Rudd and Defence Minister Stephen Smith for this year’s Australia-United States Ministerial Consultations (AUSMIN) in San Francisco, California on Thursday, September 15, 2011. This AUSMIN will celebrate the 60th anniversary of the ANZUS Treaty and Secretaries Clinton and Panetta will host their Australian counterparts at the historic Presidio, the site of the signing of the treaty in 1951. Among the topics on the agenda will be a discussion of challenges in the Asia-Pacific region, ways to improve and deepen Alliance cooperation, and issues affecting global security.
On September 16, Secretary Clinton will deliver the keynote address at the Asia Pacific… more »
- doggietrainingtips likes this
- livesunderthesea likes this
- animalscreation likes this
- hellokittybestfriend likes this
- gavelovebutgothurt likes this
- wwwfreshwaterpearlsblogspotcom likes this
- wwwfreshwaterpearlsblogspotcom reblogged this from statedept and added:
- wwwfreshwaterpearlsblogspotcom said: Welcome Secretary Clinton! United we Serve!
- climateadaptation likes this
- mercurialme likes this
- statedept posted this