About the Author: Laurie S. Fulton serves as U.S. Ambassador to Denmark.
Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton and Danish Prime Minister Helle Thorning-Schmidt announced a joint U.S.-Danish initiative to partner the public and private sectors to promote green growth and energy efficiency on May 31 in Copenhagen, Denmark to an audience of over 200 gathered at the Danish Folketing (Parliament).
The initiative, Green Partnerships for Growth, exemplifies the priority of “green growth” for both the United States and Denmark. Prime Minister Thorning-Schmidt remarked that the partnership showcases “two governments sharing a common vision.” Government leaders in both countries have pledged to implement renewable energy and energy efficiency technologies in the public sector — including the defense sector — to reduce energy consumption and implement sustainable energy strategies. American and Danish companies offer unique… more »
- danishcream likes this
- kingofscandinavia reblogged this from statedept
- olgadweebske reblogged this from hyggelicious
- hyggelicious reblogged this from statedept
- scottcwheatley likes this
- dailybadger likes this
- take-a-chance-my-love reblogged this from statedept and added:
- soundeconomically reblogged this from statedept
- inuyasha420 reblogged this from statedept
- hammerandstrings likes this
- theleavesoffall likes this
- not-one-step-back reblogged this from statedept
- statedept posted this