Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton will travel to Prague, the Czech Republic; Brussels, Belgium; Dublin, Ireland; and Belfast, Northern Ireland December 3-7.
Secretary Clinton will travel to Prague, the Czech Republic, December 3 to meet with Czech officials on strengthening Czech energy independence, as well as advancing human rights and supporting democratic transitions around the world.
Secretary Clinton will visit Brussels, Belgium, December 4-5 to participate in a meeting of NATO foreign ministers. The Secretary and her counterparts will discuss current security challenges in the Western Balkans and NATO’s global partnerships. The Secretary will participate in a foreign ministers’ meeting of the NATO-Russia Council on December 4 and of the NATO-Georgia Commission on December 5. NATO foreign ministers will also meet with their non-NATO partners… more »
- phantombp reblogged this from statedept
- the-hotel-lobby likes this
- frangis45 likes this
- deckthehallswithmartinsbrolly reblogged this from statedept and added:
- rosshandler reblogged this from statedept
- 7646 likes this
- thegoldencanary likes this
- chrestyfernando reblogged this from statedept
- houseoforange likes this
- statedept posted this