About the Author: Esperanza Tilghman serves as a Public Affairs Officer in the Bureau of Consular Affairs.
Recently, the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Consular Affairs (CA) launched its Smart Traveler Day campaign, designed to support CA’s ongoing efforts to keep U.S. citizens informed and connected to the latest travel information, and to emphasize the assistance CA provides to U.S. citizens traveling overseas.
On February 20, 2013, CA kicked off the campaign with the first-ever roundtable discussion engaging lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) persons. The roundtable focused on the unique challenges facing LGBT travelers, and how CA provides information and resources to help U.S. citizen travelers stay well-informed and safe. The event was organized… more »
- ricardo800 reblogged this from statedept
- nomorepie likes this
- chloehein reblogged this from statedept
- rethinkagain likes this
- kellynwellyn likes this
- proofitgood reblogged this from statedept and added:
- dustandbricks reblogged this from statedept
- dustandbricks likes this
- basicsand likes this
- dankpsychonaut reblogged this from statedept
- ashes0909 reblogged this from statedept
- statedept posted this