Secretary Kerry is greeted by Jordanian officials upon arriving in Amman, Jordan.
Secretary Kerry is currently on travel to Amman, Jordan where he will meet with Jordanian and Arab League officials to provide an update on Middle East peace, as he said he would when he met with the Arab League delegation in Washington in April. Learn more about his trip on www.state.gov.
- mattbirnbaum likes this
- cleverarentwe likes this
- gardener1955 likes this
- semitransitional likes this
- nini-eternalsolpromos likes this
- chicagoismyhometown likes this
- jassogne reblogged this from statedept
- gatic said:Please be my friend statedept I love you
- gatic likes this
- electoralcollege reblogged this from statedept
- electoralcollege likes this
- statedept posted this